ANNUAL COMMUNICATION OF THE GRAND LODGE OF ANCIENT, FREE AND ACCEPTED MASONS OF NORTH CAROLINA
SEPTEMBER 24-25, 2021, WINSTON-SALEM, NORTH CAROLINA
This year, the Grand Lodge Officers and Staff have prepared to hold our Annual Communication in as usual a fashion as possible. Our Meeting is schedule to take place on Friday, September 24 and Saturday, September 25 at the Embassy Suites on Cherry Street in Winston-Salem North Carolina.
As of now, all delegates will be required to wear face coverings per the rules and requirements of our Host Hotels. It is otherwise strongly suggested that all delegates and attendees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least one month before the Annual Communication.
- 2021 Proposed Amendments to the Code
- 2021 Credentials Form (Updated 6.22.2021)
- 2021 Reports Book (Updated 9.13.2021)
- 2021 Health Screening Form and Waiver (Updated 9/21/2021)
- 2021 Budget Webinar/Amendment Review
- 2021 Amendment Webinar/Amendment Review
- 2021 Schedule of Board, Committee, and Commissions Meetings and the Grand Session (Updated 9.15.2021)