SYNOPSIS OF THE 2022 ANNUAL COMMUNICATION
ANNUAL COMMUNICATION OF THE GRAND LODGE OF ANCIENT, FREE AND ACCEPTED MASONS OF NORTH CAROLINA
SEPTEMBER 30-OCTOBER 1, 2022, WINSTON-SALEM, NORTH CAROLINA
This year, the Grand Lodge Officers and Staff have prepared to hold our Annual Communication in as usual a fashion as possible. Our Meeting is schedule to take place on Friday, September 30 and Saturday, October 1 at the Embassy Suites on Cherry Street in Winston-Salem North Carolina.
Delegates and attendees are encouraged to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and may wear face coverings if they so choose.
- 2022 Proposed Amendments to the CODE
- 2022 Credentials Form (Updated)
- 2022 Reports Book
- 2022 PR Committee Report
- Panel Information for Thursday, Sep 29th (these are optional and for informational purposes and education)
- 11:00-11:50am: A visual history of NC Lodges - by Matthew Robbins, Assistant Grand Secretary - Piedmont 1, Benton Convention Center
- 1:00-1:50pm: The Path Toward Meaningful Masonic Ritual - by Randy Browning, GL, and Steven McCraw, BOC. Piedmont 1, Benton Convention Center
- 2:00-2:50pm: Business of our Lodges, Responsible Governance - Jonathan Underwood, GS, John Burns, Finance Com. Chair. Piedmont 1, Benton Convention Center
- 3:00-3:50pm: Masonic Philanthropy: The Future of Masonic Giving - George Marut, CDO, NCMF. Piedmont 1, Benton Convention Center
- 4:00-4:50pm: Vision and Purpose of Grand Lodge - by Grand Master Thompson and his Officers. Piedmont 1, Benton Convention Center.
Agenda for Friday and Saturday:
Friday, September 30th - 10:00 a.m. - Gallery Ballroom, Lower Level Embassy Call to order
Reception of Grand Lodge officers
Open Annual Communication
Reception of distinguished guests
Reception of past grand masters
12:00 p.m. Adjourn for lunch
1:15 p.m. - Gallery Ballroom, Lower Level Embassy Reconvene
Report of Grand Master
About 4:00 p.m.
Adjourn for day
4:00 p.m.Grand Master’s Reception - Garden Terrace, Embassy
Saturday, October 1st - 9:00 a.m. - Gallery Ballroom, Lower Level Embassy Annual Communication reconvenes
Grand Lodge officers elected
About 12:00 p.m.Close Annual Communication