Membership of the Grand Lodge
The membership of the Grand Lodge shall consist of:
1. Its present and past elective officers. [Chapter 11].
2. Its present appointive officers. [Chapter 11].
4. Its mandatory elective and appointive boards, committees, and commissions, for the time being, including members of boards of directors named or elected by it. [Chapter 27]
6. The District Deputy Grand Lecturers of the several Masonic Districts. [29-9].
Each officer and member of the Grand Lodge and each member of its boards, commissions, or committees must be, and remain, a member of a subordinate lodge under its jurisdiction, and the termination of such membership shall, terminate his office or his membership in the Grand Lodge. He shall have such other qualifications as may be prescribed by law. [11-5.1; 27-6].
2. Renewal of membership in a subordinate lodge within this jurisdiction, within three months termination, shall restore any officer or member whose office or membership in the Grand Lodge may have been lost by cessation of membership in a subordinate lodge.
No member of the Grand Lodge shall be represented therein by proxy except Masters and Wardens of subordinate lodges.
2. No installed elective or appointive officer of the Grand Lodge shall be a Master, or a Warden, or a representative of a subordinate lodge or a proxy for any Master or Warden. [11-5.2; 11-6; 11-10.4.A; 19-3.2; 57-8].
Each chartered lodge shall be entitled to three representatives in the Grand Lodge; these shall be the Master, the Senior Warden, and the Junior Warden of the lodge, and if any one of them is unable to attend the Grand Lodge, he may give his proxy in writing to a member of his lodge. [18-7; 19-3; 34-13.1; 34-13.3; 43-2.12; 59-2.44; 59-9.2; 59-10.3].
Each lodge under dispensation shall be entitled to three delegates to the Grand Lodge, these shall be the Master, the Senior Warden, and the Junior Warden, and may participate in the deliberations of the Grand Lodge but shall not vote or appoint proxies. [39-11].